2628 CD, Delft
Tel: +31 (0)15 27 89803
The EEMCS building is freely accessible from Monday up to and including Friday from 6.30 AM to 10.30 PM.
Weekend-pass holders can access the building on Saturdays and Sundays from 10 AM to 18 PM.
24/7-pass holders can access the building at any time.
During public holidays the opening times may differ.
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science (EEMCS) building
- Electronic and Mechanical Support Division
- Delft Enterprises / TU Delft Holding
- Valorisation Centre, 19th floor
- Supair, 20th floor
Find your way to
If you are coming by public transport, take the train or bus to Delft Central Station. The following buses travel between Delft Central Station and Building 36 on the TU Delft campus.
- Bus 40: get off at bus stop "Mekelpark"
- Bus 69: get off at bus stop "Mekelpark"
- Bus 121 : get off at bus stop "Aula TU"
- Bus 174: get off at bus stop "Mekelpark"
For more information see Journey planner 9292.
- Highway A13 (The Hague - Rotterdam)
- Exit 10: Delft Zuid
- Exit: TU-wijk.
- Follow the roadsigns P EWI
- Park at back side of building (Feldmannweg)
Parking: at the rear of the building
Food and drinks: Restaurant on the 1st floor in the high-rise building.
Handicapped parking spaces: Two at the rear of the building.
Floor to floor accessibility (lifts): All floors are accessible by elevator.
Route from the car park to nearest entrance: Ground level.
Room to room accessibility: Most connecting doors are left open as standard, except those in the central hall and the fire doors in lecture rooms.
Main entrance: Access through two electronic sliding doors.
Disabled toilet: Two on the ground floor (in twenty-one-storey building)
Rear entrance and other entrances: All entrances have electric sliding doors.
Lecture rooms: No suitable space for wheelchairs; space in front of the first row or at the back.