Monday - Friday 07:00 AM - 22:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM - 16:00 PM
Sunday 10:00 AM - 16:00 PM (only building 64)
(only employees and MSc students with special activated campus card)
Monday - Friday 08:00 AM - 20:00 PM
Saturday, Sunday closed
Monday - Friday 08:00 AM - 24:00 PM
Saturday and Sunday 08:00 AM - 22:00 PM
2629 HS Delft
Tel: + 31 (0)15 27 89804
Find your way to
From Rotterdam or Den Haag (The Hague) railway station:
- Take a local train to Den Haag CS or Rotterdam CS, calling at Delft Zuid
- At Delft Zuid railway station, go up the stairs to the fly-over
- Turn left, walking eastbound towards the bridge (8 minute walk)
- After crossing the bridge, go down the stairs (Rotterdamseweg)
- Turn left, walking southbound (2 minute walk)
- The Faculty of Aerospace Engineering is the blue building on the left-hand side.
From Delft railway station:
- Take a RET-bus number 40 to Rotterdam CS. There's a bus stop at the Kluyverweg.
From the motorway A13 Rotterdam - Den Haag (The Hague):
- Take exit 10 to Delft-Zuid and TU Delft
- Upon leaving the roundabout, immediately take the exit down into the university district
- At the end of the exit, turn left (Schoemakerstraat)
- Follow the road (becomes Watermanweg) to the T-junction and go right (Heertjeslaan)
- At the end go to the right (Rotterdamseweg)
- The Faculty of Aerospace Engineering is the blue building on the right-hand side.
Parking: at the rear of the building.
Food and drinks:
Handicapped parking spaces: Three at the front of the building, two of which are reserved.
Floor to floor accessibility (lifts): All floors are accessible by lift. A key is required for the 1st floor (from porter)
Route from the car park to nearest entrance: No stairs/steps, but uneven pavement surface.
Room to room accessibility: Most connecting doors are left open as standard.
Main entrance: Lowered pavement near entrance / gently sloping ramp. Automatic sliding doors.
Disabled toilet: Three in high-rise section, one in the low-rise section.
Lecture rooms: No suitable space for a wheelchair; space is available in the aisle or in front of the first row.