The International Aviation Women’s Association IAWA, a US based organization that supports, cultivates and brings together women leaders in the aviation and aerospace fields, is inviting female BSc and MSc students Aerospace Engineering at TU Delft to apply for a scholarship opportunity. IAWA will select one student who will receive a one-time grant of US$ 5,000 to be used for tuition fees.
Please note: deadline for handing in your application: 17 May 2017!
Who is it for?
· A female BSc or MSc student Aerospace Engineering at TU Delft
· With a good grade point average
· A passion for a career in the field of aviation or space
· Who could really do with financial support
What do you need to do?
· (1) Fill in the attached application form here
· (2) Write a brief motivation (max one A4) explaining why you have a passion to pursue a career in aviation or space and what your ultimate goals are
· (3) Explain why you chose to study Aerospace Engineering and also why you chose to do that at TU Delft. Feel free to answer this question creatively: make a vlog, write a blog, give a pitch ...
· (4) Send (1) the completed application form, (2) the motivation, (3) the creative explanation, (3) your CV and (4) study progress overview to firstname.lastname@example.org (communication manager of the faculty). Deadline: 17 May 2017!
What will happen next?
A selection committee of the faculty consisting of Chiara Bisagni (Full Professor Aerospace Structures and Computation Mechanics), Aldert Kamp (Education Director), Madeleine Bos (Head of Education and Student Affairs) and Ineke Boneschansker (Manager Communication) will select a maximum of four candidates who will be presented to the scholarship committee of IAWA. The committee will inform the faculty and the winner before 1 June 2017.
The scholarship fee of US$ 5,000 will be made payable to TU Delft. It will be used to pay (part of) your tuition fee.
Please ask Ineke Boneschansker: 015 278 5361,06 140 151 19, email@example.com.
At the faculty we are committed to stimulate women to study Aerospace Engineering and become leaders in the aviation and space industries. We highly recommend this great opportunity.