Graduations from April 22 on
Nieuws - 31 maart 2020 - Webmaster Hydraulic Engineering
To all students who graduate from April 22 on (BSC and MSC) the following rules apply:
- Students are no longer allowed to graduate on campus.
- Students are allowed to graduate online, under the following conditions:
- The rules regarding graduation continue to apply (e.g. composition of assessment committee etc., see Article 23 RGBE: https://www.tudelft.nl/studenten/faculteiten/citg-studentenportal/onderwijs/onderwijsinformatie/educational-rules-and-regulations/).
- Students have to make all the necessary preparations to graduate online themselves, like ensuring a good internet connection etc.
- All members of the assessment committee need to be present at the online graduation.
- The student will inform all members of the assessment committee of the decision to graduate online.
- Students who do not wish to graduate online, will have to postpone their graduation until graduation on campus will be possible again. At this moment it is impossible to say when this will be.