II papers accepted at AAMAS 2022 conference
Papers by Aleksander Czechowski, Miguel Suau, Jinke He, Luciano Siebert and Frans Oliehoek have been accepted at the AAMAS 2022 conference.
The AAMAS (International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems) is the largest and most influential conference in the area of agents and multiagent systems. The aim of the conference is to bring together researchers and practitioners in all areas of agent technology and to provide a single, high-profile, internationally renowned forum for research in the theory and practice of autonomous agents and multiagent systems. AAMAS is the flagship conference of the non-profit International Foundation for Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (IFAAMAS).
- Poincaré-Bendixson Limit Sets in Multi-Agent Learning
Aleksander Czechowski, Georgios Piliouras
- MORAL: Aligning AI with Human Norms through Multi-Objective Reinforced Active Learning
Markus Peschl, Arkady Zgonnikov, Frans Oliehoek and Luciano Siebert
- Best-Response Bayesian Reinforcement Learning with BA-POMDPs for Centaurs
Mustafa Mert Çelikok, Frans A. Oliehoek and Samuel Kaski
- BADDr: Bayes-Adaptive Deep Dropout RL for POMDPs
Sammie Katt, Hai Nguyen, Frans Oliehoek and Christopher Amato
- Speeding up Deep Reinforcement Learning through Influence-Augmented Local Simulators
Miguel Suau, Jinke He, Matthijs Spaan and Frans Oliehoek