Nieuws - 23 september 2021 - Communication
On September 14, 2021, the Dutch Government announced the relaxation of a number of corona measures for higher education, which will come into effect from Saturday September 25. The key changes are as follows:
- The 1.5 metre social distancing rule will be dropped. The corona routing within the building will remain in place. Follow the yellow arrows and pay attention to the one-way system. Please be courteous to fellow students and staff and give people plenty of space
- Face masks will no longer be mandatory and will become a personal choice
- The limitation on group size of 75 will be dropped. Please note, however, that for this quarter, the current timetable remains in place
- Staff are advised to “work from home when possible” but teachers and other staff may come to the office as necessary. Please discuss your situation with your supervisor
- There is no corona access control for regular internal (educational) activities, including open days, graduation sessions, theses defences, inaugurations, nor for use of the IDE canteen
- There is no longer a coronavirus-related cap on the number of people in attendance at MSc graduation ceremonies. The cap will instead be determined by the capacity of the room.
- Students can once again make use of the available self-study spaces at the faculty
The relaxation of corona measures are an encouraging sign that we are slowly emerging from the crisis, but the pandemic is still with us, so please continue to follow the basic hygiene rules and stay away from campus and get tested should you display any symptoms.
For more details, please visit the following site: https://www.tudelft.nl/en/2021/tu-delft/coronavirus