Call: FAIR for Research Software Program
Nieuws - 30 januari 2023
Application deadline: 6 March 2023
- Are you a TU Delft researcher working actively with code as part of your research?
- Do you wish you could re-run your own code after a few months?
- Do you find it challenging to collaborate with colleagues when developing your code?
- Do you wish you could automate your work better?
- Would you like to learn to adopt best practices to increase your coding productivity, and write more robust, reusable, and easy-to-share code?
The TU Delft Digital Competence Centre (DCC) is offering a 13-week ‘FAIR for Research Software Program’ (FAIR4RS program) that aims to teach you the essential tools to create scientific software following the FAIR principles and how to apply them to your own project. This program is for TU Delft early career researchers (PhD, postDoc) and will run from 17 March until 9 June 2023. You can apply for this program until 6 March. There is a limited number of 20 places available.