DBL - Delft Biorobotics Lab
Please use the panel on the left to browse through some of our research.
Some recent highlights:
- September 2021: The results of our experiments with the RYSEN were published in Science Robotics (free access via this link).
- September 2020: Our balance-assisting gyroscopic backpack was nominated for the "best tech idea 2020" of the Dutch magazine "KIJK".
- July 2020: Back(packing) to physical health: A hands-free wearable balance aid using gyroscopic actuation: blogpost
- April 2020: Several lab members are participating in "project inspiration" to design a rapidly manufactured ventilator in the Corona crisis.
- November 2018: Industry partner Motek releases 3D body weight support system RYSEN, outcome of a collaborative Eurostars project.