Graduate School A+BE
- Caro Coemans – human resource advisor
- Inge Meulenberg – executive secretary
- Jeanne Seelt-de Vogel - graduate officer
- Henk Visscher – director
Who to contact?
- For matters regarding your PhD project with which your supervisors cannot help you, contact your PhD mentor.
- For questions about the progress meetings, forms, DMA or the administrative process around the PhD project, contact Jeanne Seelt-de Vogel at the Graduate Office.
- If you have questions related to the Doctoral Education programme, mail the office: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The secretaries of your department can help you with employment affairs, finding a workplace, information about the TU Delft internet subscription for your home address, and day-to-day administrative matters like the reimbursement of costs you have incurred for your PhD project, your TU business cards and information about the TIM website.