The experience room
In the experience room, it should be possible to study the effects of different combinations of environmental conditions in different scenarios by changing the interior design and choice of materials and systems:
- Change the light by changing materials, but also by changing the light itself.
- Changing the sound by changing materials or make use of movable panels, or by introducing noise on purpose or not.
- The effect of different heating and air conditioning means on personal climatization and well-being.
- Choice of design, materials and systems in relation to air quality.
- Assessment of total experience and well-being.