- At the desk, we can help you with the following issues:
- you can borrow tools if you temporarily hand in your valid ID card, passport, drivers licence or public transport card (take care to bring back the tools before 17.15, else you will not have your card in the evening).
- you can order and pay materials
- if you have a 'go' for your P4 presentation, you can arange a table (@3) for making your scale models.
- These tables can be used to make a scale model on day basis. You cannot store models and/or materials overnight.
- These tables can be used for a longer time if you prepare a P5 presentation. Please inform at the desk (1), before you sit down...
- In this area you can use the machines, provided that you take personal safety instructions into account. Always ask, if you feel uncertain about the use of these machines! You can find more about the machines here.
- This area is only for staff. Here we prepare larger plates and do specific work on the professional machines.
- The polishing / paint and foam cutter area.
- Vacuum form machine.
- CAMlab, lasercutters. (see under CAMlab)
- CAMlab, 3d-printers. (see under CAMlab)
- CAMlab, CNC milling machines. (see under CAMlab)
- Staff room + student assistants for advice and handing in laser cutter files.
- Exhibition showcases. We will change parts of the exhibition over time.
1. The central desk.
3. These tables can be used over a longer period for MSc thesis project modelling.
5. This area is only for staff. Here we prepare larger parts on the professional machines.
2. These tables can be used to make scale models on a daily basis.
4. In this area you can use the machines, provided that you take personal safety instructions into account.
6. Exhibition showcases. Exhibits of student work are changed regularly.