Mr. Huang graduated and obtained his Bachelor's degree from School of Transportation, Wuhan University of Technology in 2015. After graduation, he continued his postgraduate study in School of Transportation, Wuhan University of Technology and obtained his Master's degree in 2019. In October 2019, he began to work in the Section of Concrete Structures of TU Delft as a Ph.D. candidate and focused on the role of interface in different type of UHPFRC strengthening systems combining experimental and numerical study.
- Behavior of concrete to concrete interface
- Modeling of the interface performance
- PhD candidate, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands, 2019-Present
- Master, Structural Engineering, Wuhan University of Technology, China, 2019
- Bachelor, Engineering Structure Analysis, Wuhan University of Technology, China, 2015