Mr. Wang graduated from School of Transportation of Southeast University with Bachelor degree in 2013. After graduation, he continued his Master study in School of Transportation of Southeast University and got his Master degree in 2016. Since September 2016, he has joined the Section of Pavement Engineering at Delft University of Technology as a PhD researcher, led by Prof. Tom Scarpas.
Mr. Wang did the investigation into the fatigue and self-healing characteristics of asphalt mixture during his undergraduate period, and he focused on design and evaluation of conductive asphalt concrete for self-healing in his master thesis.
- B.S., Highway and Bridge Engineering, Southeast University, China, 2009.09-2013.06
- M.S., Highway and Railway Engineering, Southeast University, China, 2013.09-2016.06
- Micromechanics of infrastructure materials
- Damage mechanisms in asphalt mixture (Fracture, Fatigue and Healing)
- Constitutive modeling of asphaltic materials
- Recycling of asphalt pavement
List of Publications
- Wang, H., Yang, J., Liao, H., & Chen, X. (2016). Electrical and mechanical properties of asphalt concrete containing conductive fibers and fillers. Construction and Building Materials, 122, 184-190.
- Wang, H., Yang, J., & Gong, M. (2016). Rheological Characterization of Asphalt Binders and Mixtures Modified with Carbon Nanotubes. In 8th RILEM International Symposium on Testing and Characterization of Sustainable and Innovative Bituminous Materials (pp. 141-150). Springer Netherlands.
- Chen, F., Zhu, H., Yu, B., & Wang, H. (2016). Environmental burdens of regular and long-term pavement designs: a life cycle view. International Journal of Pavement Engineering, 17(4), 300-313.
- Wang H., Yang J., Zhou W., & Chen X. (2016) Assessing dynamic modulus properties for typical asphalt mixtures in Jiangsu. Journal of Southeast University (English Edition), 32(1): 99-105.
- Wang, H., Jun, Y., Gong, M., & Shi, X. (2015). Laboratory Performance Evaluation of High-Modulus Asphalt Mixtures for Perpetual Asphalt Pavements. In Transportation Research Board 94th Annual Meeting (No. 15-2614).
- Wang, H., Yang, J., & Liao, H. (2015). Advances in Self-Monitoring Asphalt Concrete. In 15th COTA International Conference of Transportation Professionals (pp. 810-822). ASCE