Mr. Mahmoud Khadijeh
Mr. Khadijeh obtained his Bachelor’s degree from Tishreen University in 2017 and his Master degree from the American University of Beirut in 2021. During the period of 2018 - 2021, he worked as a research and teaching assistant in Maroun Semaan Faculty of Engineering and Architecture. His research at TU Delft is focusing on predicting the rheological response of binders and the mechanical response of mixtures on the basis of each chemical composition.
- PhD Candidate, Faculty of Civil Engineering and Geosciences, Delft University of Technology, 2022 - Present
- Master in Civil and Environmental Engineering, American University of Beirut, Beirut, Lebanon, May 2021
- Research Assistant, American University of Beirut, April 2019 - May 2021
- Graduate Teaching Assistant, American University of Beirut, September 2018 - December 2019
- Structural Engineering
- Finite Element Modeling
- Aging Behavior of Bitumen
- Static & Dynamic Analysis
- Crack Propagation
- Comparison of the elastic properties of rocks obtained using static, borehole acoustic, and ultrasonic measurements, H Kareem, M Khadijeh, E Maalouf, 54th US Rock Mechanics/Geomechanics Symposium.
- Using XFEM to estimate the permeability of shales during hydraulic fracturing operation, M Khadijeh, AUB ScholarWorks.