Ms. Sadaf Khalighi
I graduated from Chemical engineering department, Sharif University of Technology with Bachelor degree in 2017. After graduation, I continued my Master study in Chemical/Biomedical engineering department, Sharif University of Technology and got my Master degree in 2020. Since December 2021, I have been working in the Section of Pavement Engineering as a PhD researcher.
- Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, Sept. 2017 – Jan. 2020 M.Sc., Chemical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering
- Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, Sept. 2013 – Sept. 2017 B.Sc., Chemical Engineering
- Internship Trainee, Pedram Engineering Group, Jun. 2020 – Sept. 2020, Tehran, Iran
- Teaching Assistant, Sharif University of Technology, Oct. 2017 – 2019, Tehran Province, Iran
- Bitumen aging
- Pavement material degradation
- Chemo-mechanical characterization
- 3D printing
- Data analysis
- Machine learning
- Bioprinting a thick and cell-laden partially oxidized alginate-gelatin scaffold with embedded micro-channels as future soft tissue platform, International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, Nov. 18, 2021.
- Review of using microfluidics technology for fabrication of cardiovascular engineered bioscaffolds, Journal of Iranian Chemical Engineering, Aug. 13, 2021.
- Mineral compounds and fire resistant additives, Book, Mar. 1, 2021.