Mr. Nikiforos Pavlatos obtained a B. Sc. and an M. Sc. Degree from the Department of Civil Engineering of University of Patras during the years 2005 – 2010 with specialization in Structural and Seismic Engineering. During the period of 2011 – 2013 he obtained an M. Sc. from the Department of Civil Engineering and Geosciences of Delft University of Technology with specialization in Concrete and Steel Structures. Moreover, he acquired four Special Certificates from Delft University of Technology for following successfully additional M. Sc. courses, which are mostly under the Construction Management Curriculum.
After completing the studies he worked as a researcher for the Pavement Engineering Sector of Delft University of Technology for the period 2014 – 2015. The cooperation with Delft University of Technology resulted in his ongoing PhD.
- PhD Candidate; Department of Civil Engineering and Geosciences, Delft University of Technology, 2015-Present
- four Special Certificates; Department of Civil Engineering and Geosciences, Delft University of Technology, 2011-2013
- B.Sc., M. Sc.; Department of Civil Engineering, University of Patras, 2005-2010
- PhD candidate, Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands, 2015-Present.
- Researcher, Delft University of Technology, 2014 – 2015
- Finite Element Analysis
- Soil Stabilization
- Mass Transport in Porous Media
Mr. Pavlatos Nikiforos
Faculty of Civil Engineering and Geosciences
Delft University of Technology
Stevinweg 2628 CNDelft, the Netherlands
Room: Stevin II 1.29
Section of Pavement Engineering