Mr. Ren graduated from China University of Petroleum with Bachelor degree in Applied Chemistry and Master degree in Chemical Engineering and Technology.
- B.E. Applied Chemistry, China University of Petroleum, China, 2016
- M.Sc. Chemical Engineering and Technology, China University of Petroleum, China, 2019
- PhD candidate, Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands, 2019-Present.
- Aging and recycling mechanism of asphalt materials
- Molecular dynamic modelling and analysis
- Rheological properties and modification mechanism of polymer modified asphalts
List of Publications (selected)
 Shisong Ren, Ming Liang, Weiyu Fan, etc. Investigating the effects of SBR on the properties of gilsonite modified asphalt. Construction and Building Materials. 2018, 190: 1103-1116.
 Weiyu Fan, Shisong Ren, Ming Liang, etc. Effect of EVA molecular structure on properties of EVA modified asphalt. Journal of China University of Petroleum. 2017, 41(5): 159-168.
 Ming Liang, Shisong Ren, Weiyu Fan, etc. Characterization of fume composition and rheological properties of asphalt with crumb rubber activated by microwave and TOR. Construction and Building Materials. 2017, 154: 310-322.
 Ming Liang, Shisong Ren, Weiyu Fan, etc. Rheological property and stability of polymer modified asphalt: Effect of various vinyl-acetate structures in EVA copolymers. Construction and Building Materials. 2017, 137: 367-380.