Part of the BSC program of CE-program is a final BSC thesis (10 ECTS).
This thesis finalizes the BSc program. The chosen subject can be a first step towards your MSc track and later work field. Each student can choose freely among the topics offered. You can start each quarter with your thesis.
Each master-track has its own BSc thesis coordinator, for GRS the responsible person, and you first point of contact, is Dr. Louise Nuijens. Contact her for any questions on the curriculum:
For an overview of current available CE thesis see: afstudeeropdrachten.citg.tudelft.nl
GRS also offers thesis for Applied Earth Sciences, for example:
- Change detection using satellite images of Mesopotamia
- Design of 3D geometry field acquisition workflow: adopting photogrammetry and cross-dimensional mapping techniques
- Glacial outburst floods at Renland, Greenland?
- River channel morphology from space
- Detecting man-made structures from airborne and satellite images in mega-cities
You are welcome to contact the thesis coordinator for more information.