MSc graduation procedure
Here you can find the procedure for the MSc thesis project at Geoscience and Remote Sensing, which is in line with the general Rules and Guidelines of Civil Engineering and Applied Earth Sciences.
It is compulsory to use the checklist to guide you through the process.
An excerpt of the Rules and Guidelines, related to the thesis project, can also be found below. GRS students should use our own CIE2 / AES2 form, which you can download from the list below. The file also contains a list of recommended courses and some rules concerning the free electives.
The guide for determining the grade shows the rubric used for the grading and gives you an idea of what is expected.
The student is always responsible for organizing the meetings – supervisors should provide timely feedback and check the progress.
- GRS Graduation Procedure Checklist
- CIE2 / AES2 form (examination programme - if you started in 2019 or earlier)
- Other forms (CIE and AES)
- Turnitin instructions
- Guide for determining the grade
- Grading sheet
- Guidelines for graduation at companies
- Graduation committee requirements
- Hint: have a look at the “TU Write” course in Brightspace about how to write a good report. Or consult the TU Writing Centre (free advise)