MSc graduation procedure
Here you can find the procedure for the MSc thesis project at Geoscience and Remote Sensing, which is in line with the general Rules and Guidelines of Civil Engineering and Applied Earth Sciences.
It is compulsory to use the checklist to guide you through the process.
An excerpt of the Rules and Guidelines, related to the thesis project, can also be found below. GRS students who started in 2019 or earlier should use our own CIE2 / AES2 form, which you can download from the list below. Students who started in 2020 and later: submit your programme via MyStudyplanning.
The guide for determining the grade shows the rubric used for the grading and gives you an idea of what is expected and can be found on the CEG graduation page.
The student is always responsible for organizing the meetings – supervisors should provide timely feedback and check the progress.
Graduation coordinator: Sandra Verhagen
- GRS Graduation Procedure Checklist
- CIE2 / AES2 form (examination programme - if you started in 2019 or earlier)
- CEG graduation page: Other forms (CIE and AES), grading sheets, instructions for plagiarism check
- Guidelines for graduation at companies
- Graduation committee requirements
- Hint: have a look at the “TU Write” course in Brightspace about how to write a good report. Or consult the TU Writing Centre (free advise)