D.V. (Dimitrios) Psychas
Dimitrios Psychas obtained his Diploma in geodesy from the National Technical University of Athens and his MSc in Earth oriented space science and technology from the Technische Universität München. Since September 2017, he has been a PhD candidate at the Department of Geoscience and Remote Sensing of the Delft University of Technology and a Marie Skłodowska-Curie research fellow at the GNSS algorithm research team of Fugro Innovation & Technology B.V. within the H2020 TREASURE project. From 2019 he is a member of the International Association of Geodesy (IAG) ICCT Joint Study Group "Multi-GNSS Theory and Algorithms" and a member of the IAG Working Group "Reliability of low-cost & Android GNSS in navigation and geosciences".
The research interests of Dimitrios Psychas are in the domain of high-precision Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) positioning. His PhD research focuses on fast and reliable multi-GNSS precise point positioning with integer ambiguity resolution.
- Global Navigation Satellite Systems
- High-precision positioning
- Precise Point Positioning (PPP)
- Integer ambiguity resolution
- GNSS network corrections
- CIE4611 Geo-measurement processing
- CIE4522 GPS for Civil Engineering and Geosciences
- Psychas, D., Verhagen, S. (2020). Real-Time PPP-RTK Performance Analysis Using Ionospheric Corrections from Multi-Scale Network Configurations. Sensors, 20(11), 3012, doi: 10.3390/s20113012
- Psychas, D., Verhagen, S., Liu, X., Memarzadeh, Y., & Visser, H. (2019). “Assessment of ionospheric corrections for PPP-RTK using regional ionosphere modelling”. Measurement Science and Technology, 30(1), p. 014001, doi: 10.1088/1361-6501/aaefe5
- Psychas, D., Bruno, J., Massarweh, L., & Darugna, F. (2019). “Towards sub-meter positioning using Android raw GNSS measurements”. Proceedings of the 32nd International Technical Meeting of the Satellite Division of The Institute of Navigation (ION GNSS+ 2019), Miami, Florida, September 2019, doi: 10.33012/2019.17077
TREASURE – Training, REsearch and Applications Network to Support the Ultimate Real-Time High Accuracy EGNSS Solution, a MARIE SKŁODOWSKA-CURIE ACTIONS Innovative Training Network (ITN) funded by the EU
Website’s link: http://www.treasure-gnss.eu/