Mark Voorendt's job at the Department of Hydraulic Engineering, section of Hydraulic structures & Flood risk, mainly consists of the following components:
- Lecturer Hydraulic Structures and Integrated Design: see Teaching page
- Coordinator BSc-projects for Hydraulic Engineering: Taking care of assignments, supervisors, students, information, presentations, etc.
- Coordinator MSc internship Hydraulic Engineering: Helping students to find supervisors, helping companies to find students, advising on the overall internship policy.
- Organisational matters:
- Coördination Delta Futures Lab
- Member of the Library Committee
- Administration of the kennisbank-waterbouw website
- Contact person of Deltares / TUD reflection group 'Bouwen in de Delta'
- Various marketing and publicational activities
- Giving guest lectures on hydraulic engineering and engineering design