- since 2013: Flood Defences (CIE5314), Delft University of Technology.
- since 2011: Modern Concepts in Flood Risk Management, Stichting PAO, Delft.
- since 2008: Probabilistic Design (CIE4130), Delft University of Technology.
- E.J.C. (Guy) Dupuits (since 2013): Economic optimization of flood protection systems
- M.L. (Maria Luisa) Taccari (ongoing): Back-analysis of levee failures
- H.P. (Erik) Winde (ongoing): Finite element modelling of earthquake loading for dikes
- Bart Broers (ongoing): levee reinforcement alternative along the river Meuse
- C.A. (Carlos) Miranda Eguez (2014): Probabilistic Design of Relief Wells as Piping Mitigation Measure
- C.G.D.M. (Stan) Veraart (2014): Probabilistic design of the renovation of the Afsluitdijk
- T.J.A. (Thijs) van Zwieteren (2013): Spatial variation in dike safety management for uplift
- H.J. (Herm-Jan) Wolters (2012): Reliability of Quay Walls
- A.P. (Bram) van der Eijnden (2010): Conditional simulation for characterising the spatial variability of sand state
- M. (Mesay) Mamo (2010): Statistical Characterization of Spatial Variability for a Hydraulic Fill Slope
MSc graduation projects
The following list contains current topics and opportunities for MSc thesis projects (click links for more information):
More topics can be found on Blackboard (Master Hydraulic Engineering > Graduation Topics > Hydraulic Structures and Flood Risk).
(last updated: 7 November 2014)