Houwing, E.J. (Erik-Jan)
I started my scientific carrier as a student Physiscal Geography at Utrecht University. I did my research as PhD on the effect of sea level rise and the consequences on mud accretion on salt marshes. Since then I worked for the government (RWS) on various engineering topics but mainly in large projects (“Ruimte voor de Rivier”, “Hoogwaterbeschermingsprogramma” and “Multiwater Werken”). Since 2018 I joined CiTG (CME) as a Lecturer on the topics Integral Design and (managing of) Integral Projects.
- Minor: Integration Technical Project CT3103
- Minor: Integral Design of Infrastructures CTB3420
- Master: Collaborative Design and Engineering CME1201
- Liu, Y., Amini-Abyaneh, A., Houwing, E.-J, Hertogh, M., Bakker, H., 2021. Collaborate to learn and learn to collaborate: a case of exploitative learning in the inter-organizational project. Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management Vol 21 Iss 3.
- Member of the Board of education CME
- +31 6 15 62 05 65
Faculty of Civil Engineering and Geosciences
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
Materials, Mechanics, Management & Design (3Md)
Integral Design Management
Design & Integration