Recent key scientific publications of our group
The most recent and joint key publications of the E&S group are:
- Kammouh O., Nogal M., Binnekamp R., Wolfert A.R.M. Mitigation Controller: Adaptive Simulation Approach for Planning Control Measures in LargeConstruction Projects. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, Volume 147, 2021.
- Kammouh O. , Nogal M., Binnekamp R. , Wolfert A.R.M. Multi-system intervention optimization for interdependent infrastructure. Automation in Construction, Volume 127, 2021
- Shang Y., Nogal M., Wang H. , Wolfert A.R.M. (2021) Systems thinking approach for improving maintenance management of discrete rail assets: a review and future perspectives, Structure and Infrastructure Engineering,
- Klerk W.J., Kanning W., Kok M., Wolfert A.R.M. Optimal planning of flood defence system reinforcements using a greedy search algorithm. Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Volume 207, 2021.
- Wijs, R.J.A., Nane, G.F., Leontaris, G., Van Manen, T.R.W., Wolfert, A.R.M. Improving Subsurface Asset Failure Predictions for Utility Operators: A Unique Case Study on Cable and Pipe Failures Resulting from Excavation Work ASCE-ASME Journal of Risk and Uncertainty in Engineering Systems, Part A: Civil Engineering, 2020, 6(2).
- Binnekamp, R., Wolfert, A.R.M., Kammouh, O., Nogal, M. The open design education approach - An integrative teaching and learning concept for management and engineering. IEEE Global Engineering Education EDUCON, 2020.
- Leontaris G., Morales-Nápoles O., Dewan A., Wolfert A.R.M. Decision support for offshore asset construction using expert judgments for supply disruptions risk. Automation in Construction, Volume 107, 2019.