M. (Marija) Nedeljković
September 2009 - August 2014
BSc and MSc student,
Faculty of Civil Engineering,
University of Belgrade, Serbia
September 2014 - September 2018
Faculty of Civil Engineering and Geoscience,
Delft University of Technology,
March 2017 - September 2018
Internship in Ceramic research center,
TATA STEEL IJmuiden,
December 2018 - December 2020
TNO-Delft University of Technology,
Marija’s research focuses on the durability and sustainability of construction materials, microstructure degradation and service life predictions of alkali activated and cement-based concrete.
- M. Nedeljković, B. Ghiassi, S. Melzer, C. Kooij, S. van der Laan, G. Ye, CO2 binding capacity of alkali-activated fly ash and slag pastes, Ceramics International, 44, 19646-19660 (2018).
- M. Nedeljković, Y. Zuo, K. Arbi, G. Ye, New test method for assessing the carbonation front in alkali-activated fly ash and slag binders: microscopic complementary techniques, Key engineering materials, 761, 148-151 (2018).
- M. Nedeljković, Y. Zuo, K. Arbi, G. Ye, Carbonation Resistance of Alkali-activated Slag under Natural and Accelerated Conditions, Journal of Sustainable Metallurgy, 4, 33-49 (2018).
- M. Nedeljković, Z. Li, G. Ye, Setting, Strength, and Autogenous Shrinkage of Alkali-Activated Fly Ash and Slag Pastes: Effect of Slag Content, Materials, 11, 2121 (2018).
- M. Nedeljković, B. Šavija, Y. Zuo, M. Luković, G. Ye, Effect of natural carbonation on the pore structure and elastic modulus of the alkali-activated fly ash and slag pastes, Construction and Building Materials, 161, 687-704 (2018).
- M. Nedeljković, M. Luković, K. Van Breugel, D. Hordijk, G. Ye, Development and application of an environmentally friendly ductile alkali-activated composite, Journal of cleaner production, 180, 524-538 (2018).
- Y. Zuo, M. Nedeljković, G. Ye, Pore solution composition of alkali-activated slag/fly ash pastes, Cement and Concrete Research, 115, 230-250 (2019).
- Y. Zuo, M. Nedeljković, G. Ye, Coupled thermodynamic modelling and experimental study of sodium hydroxide activated slag, Construction and Building Materials, 188, 262-279 (2018).
PhD Project “Long-term performance of geopolymer concrete systems for production of environment friendly building materials”, which is supported by M2i (Materials innovation institute, The Netherlands), STW (the Dutch Science Foundation) and Delft University of Technology (TU Delft).
2014 – present
RILEM (The International Union of Laboratories and Experts in Construction Materials, Systems, and Structures)
281-CCC Carbonation of concrete with supplementary cementitious materials
- + 31 15 27 82290
Faculty of Civil Engineering and Geosciences
Monday to Friday
Materials, Mechanics, Management & Design (3Md)
Materials and Environment
Chair / Research:
Concrete Modelling and Materials Behaviour
Jacqueline van Unen-Bergenhenegouwen