Z. (Zhenming) Li
Zhenming Li is a PhD researcher in Section Materials and Environment, TU Delft since 2015. He is now working on the shrinkage of geopolymer, supervised by Dr. Guang Ye. From 01/2018 to 04/2018 he is a visiting scholar to Group of Concrete/Construction Chemistry, Empa.
He received his MSc degree from School of Civil Engineering, Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT), China in 2015. His Master project was about carbon nanotubes reinforced cement-based composites, supervised by Prof. Jinping Ou. He received his Bachelor degree from Honors School, HIT in 2013.He studied in National Central University in Taiwan as an exchange student from 02.2012 to 07.2012.
Zhenming Li is currently focusing on the chemical shrinkage and autogenous shrinkage of alkali activated fly ash and alkali activated blast furnace slag. The shrinkage mechanisms, shrinkage magnitude and shrinkage cracking of alkali activated materials are the main parts of his research.
- Z. Li, S. Zhang, Y. Zuo, W. Chen, G. Ye, Chemical deformation of metakaolin based geopolymer, Cement and Concrete Research. 120 (2019) 108–118.
- Z. Li, M. Nedeljković, B. Chen, G. Ye, Mitigating the autogenous shrinkage of alkali-activated slag by metakaolin, Cement and Concrete Research. 122 (2019) 30–41.
- Z. Li, J. Liu, G. Ye, Drying shrinkage of alkali-activated slag and fly ash concrete. A comparative study with ordinary Portland cement concrete, Heron. 2019.
- M. Nedeljković, Z. Li, G. Ye, Setting, Strength, and Autogenous Shrinkage of Alkali-Activated Fly Ash and Slag Pastes: Effect of Slag Content, Materials (Basel). 11 (2018) 2121. doi:10.3390/ma11112121.
- M. Nedeljković, B. Ghiassi, S. van der Laan, Z. Li, G. Ye, Effect of curing conditions on the pore solution and carbonation resistance of alkali-activated fly ash and slag pastes, Cem. Concr. Res. J. 116 (2019) 146–158.
- Y. Chen, Z. Li, S.C. Figueiredo, O. Copuroglu, F. Veer, E. Schlangen, Limestone and Calcined Clay-based Sustainable Cementitious Materials for 3D Concrete Printing: A Fundamental Study of Extrudability and Early-age Strength Development, Appl. Sci. 9 (2019) 1809.
- Concrete 1&2 Practical, CTB2000-D2 Bouwplaats
- Phd Project “Shrinkage and creep behavior of geopolymer concrete - From laboratory to construction”
- RILEM Member (The International Union of Laboratories and Experts in Construction Materials, Systems and Structures)
- COST ACTION Member (European Cooperation in Science & Technology)
- + 31 15 27 88569
Faculty of Civil Engineering and Geosciences
Monday to Friday
Materials, Mechanics, Management & Design (3Md)
Materials and Environment
Chair / Research:
Jacqueline van Unen-Bergenhenegouwen
2021-11-03 - 2023-11-03