MSc Thesis Water Management, projects, research, checklist
The final educational activity when doing an MSc in Civil Engineering is the graduation project, resulting in an MSc thesis. The graduation project is 40 EC.
Available MSc/BSc projects Water Management
Ongoing and completed MSc research
Examples of ongoing and completed MSc research can found here:
Details about how to select a topic and the procedure can be found in the following documents:
- Application form Master-defence
- Guide for graduation work Water Management
- Checklist graduation Water Resources
- Checklist graduation Sanitary Engineering
- Checklist graduation Environmental Engineering
- Graduation guide Environmental Engineering
- Graduation procedure starting 1 September 2020
Please note that due to Corona some of the procedures in the checklists and guidelines temporarily have changed.