Free Try-Outs at X
13 February 2023 08:00 till 17 February 2023 23:00 - By: Communication | Add to my calendar
Are you curious about what X has to offer? Are you interested in the new courses or our many ticket hours? This is your chance to try our offer for free, join our Free Try-Outs from 13-17 February!
During the Free Try-Outs, you can explore what we have to offer for free, ranging from sports, games and art forms to lifestyle and health. You don't need an X subscription for this. Who knows, you might discover your new favourite class or course!
What’s there to try?
You can find the full schedule on our webshop when you select 'Free Try-Outs' in the 'Type' dropdown menu! Check out below what you can do during the Free Try-Out and scroll down for more information.
Fitness Free Try-OutsTry our fitness for free between 07.00 and 16.00. Enrolment needed!
Cafe X Creative StudioThis Try Out week, our teachers are transforming Cafe X into their very own pop-up studio.
Ticket hoursJoin one of our more than 50 ticket hours for free!
Find your instrumentTry out instruments and ask all your questions to our teachers so you can choose the perfect music course!
Freetown eXpoPhotographs, portraits, drawings, ceramics and more are on display at various locations in Freetown.
Karaoke @ Cafe XJoin the very first edition of the brand new monthly Karaoke Evening at Cafe X. Enrolment needed!
Jam SessionDo you already play an instrument? Join our jam session!
More info about our free offer during the Free Try-Outs
- Creative Studio @ Cafe X (NEW!) | This Try Out week, some of our teachers are turning Cafe X into their very own pop-up studios. Get acquainted with our teachers and courses like Songwriting, Photography, Ceramics, Hip Hop, Ballroom, Textile Art and Portrait Painting. Let them surprise you and just maybe we’ll see you during one of our many Q3 courses!
- Karaoke @ Cafe X (NEW!) | Join the very first edition of the monthly Karaoke tickethour here at Cafe X. Once a month, we’ll take over Cafe X with our karaoke machine and microphones to give you a chance to explore your inner popstar. For this special FTO premiere, we challenge you to sing your favourite lovesong (or heartbreak ballad) in light of Valentines day. Not in the mood for love? Pick any song from our 50,000+ song catalogue and join the fun!
- Fitness | Curious about our fitness? Every day from 07.00 to 16.00, you can try our fitness for free! You need to enrol for a timeslot, but you don't need a Fitness subscription for this.
- Ticket hours | You can join various ticket hours for free every day during the Free Try-Outs.
- Find your instrument | Never played an instrument before but want to start making music? Try out instruments and ask all your questions to our teachers so you can choose the perfect music course!
- Jam Session | Do you already play an instrument but want to see if a course at X is for you to expand your skills and discover new styles? Join our jam session to play with genres and techniques, meet other musicians and try making music with others in a group. All our music teachers will be on hand to tell you more about their courses and help you find the best course for you.
- Freetown eXpo | Drop by the eXpo in Freetown. Photographs, portraits, drawings, ceramics and much more are on display at various locations in Freetown. See all the beautiful designs and pieces of work created by your fellow students over the past six months and get inspired to try a new course and exhibit your own art in a few months!
The Free Try-Outs programme reflects a selection of our offer, not all courses and ticket hours are included.
Enrolment for Free Try-Outs
Some parts during the Try-Outs require you to enrol.
Make sure you secure your spot by enrolling on time. How can you enrol? Every day at 13:00, the enrolment starts for all activities for the next day. The button below takes you to our webshop where you have to enrol for each activity separately. Is this your first time? Then you need to create a webshop account first.
Want to participate in a course in quarter 3?
Got excited? Course registrations will open on 15 February from 08:00. Please note, this will take place in time slots! Read more info in this news update.
Monday 13/02 - Friday 17/02 | at X | FREE!