Every year, BK Expo is transformed into a treasure room of highly remarkable graduation projects. It is up to the specially assigned selection committee to nominate nine of these projects for the much-coveted Archiprix. The jury admired this year’s pre-selection for its high-quality presentation and the attention to the relevant topics of today’s society. All projects were extensively detailed and showed the diversity of the different specialisations of our faculty.
The selection of projects that will represent the Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment, TU Delft are:
- The Bank of England: a dialectical project – Loed Stolte
- Reconciling Post-Industrial Townscapes – Floor Hoogenboezem
- Rhizome – Arianna Fornasiero and Paolo Turconi
- Rehabilitating China’s Crumbling High Rises – Anne van Stijn
- Void Capital: the City of Perpetual Modernity – Iason Stathatos
- Alamar’s Material Warehouse – Wesley Verhoeven
- Unfamiliar Territory: approaching posthuman landscapes – Barbara Prezelj
- Re-claiming Silesia – Zuzanna Mielczarek
- Crafting the disused - Frederice Koch
We thank the jury members and all participants of the pre-selection for their valuable contributions. For an overview of all pre-selected projects, please follow this link.