From 4 August 12:00 until 13 August, the hallways of the Unit Sports are getting a new casting floor. As a result, most of the hallways are unavailable. This has consequences for the routes to the sports facilities.
How do you get to your destination? Take a look at the map for all details.
The three arrows indicate where you can enter the sports complex.
- Sports desk: is accessible via entrance 2, as usual.
- Changing rooms: most of the changing rooms are not accessible. You can use the changing rooms next to Hall 5 and 6.
- Hall 1: is closed. Construction work takes place.
- Hall 2: is accessible via routes 1A and 1B.
- Halls 3A, 3B and 4: are not accessible. The climbing wall cannot be used. You can practice fighting and defence sports in Hall 2.
- Fitness: is accessible via routes 1A and 1B.
- First aid post (from 16:00): has been moved to The Hub.