Call for papers: Face2Phase conference
The Face2Phase conference addresses imaging with phase information and covers topics such as lensless imaging, aberration retrieval, adaptive and active optics, ptychography, holography, tomography, phase retrieval and applications.
The following distinguished invited speakers have confirmed their attendance:
- Prof. Martin Booth, Oxford University (UK)
- Dr. Roarke Horstmeyer, Humboldt University Berlin (DE)
- Prof. Malgorzata Kujawinska, Warsaw University of Technology (PL)
- Dr. Andreas Menzel, Paul Scherrer Institute (CH)
- Prof. Allard Mosk, University Utrecht (NL)
- Prof. Wolfgang Osten, University of Stuttgart (DE)
- Prof. John Rodenburg, University of Sheffield (UK)
- Prof. Bahaa Saleh, CREOL, University of Central Florida (USA)
- Prof. Mitsuo Takeda, Utsunomiya University (JP)
In parallel to the conference a Holography Exhibition is held and the SPIE Student Chapter of TU Delft organizes an FOCUS Leadership Workshop event for students. There will be social activities such as a welcome reception and conference dinner.
Registration and abstract submission via the website.