ImPhys hosted bi-annual meeting Dutch Society of Medical Ultrasound (NVMU)
On May 10th, the NVMU held their spring meeting at the TU Delft. The programme started with a lecture of Dr. ir. Martin Verweij (ImPhys Acoustical Wavefield Imaging) about harmonic imaging. After lunch they continued with the scientific sessions:
- 11-5How can we fabricate and control ultrasound matrix transducers with thousands of elements?
Intro scientific session Martin Verweij (TU Delft)
- Effect of subdicing on performance of an ultrasound matrix transducer for carotid imaging
Maysam Shabanimotlagh (TU Delft)
- Model-based image reconstruction in medical ultrasound
Pim van der Meulen (Erasmus MC, Rotterdam)
- A vessel-on-a-chip for in vitro ultrasound-mediated drug delivery: the OrganoPlaste
Ines Beekers, Erasmus MC, Rotterdam)
- High frame rate contrast enhanced echoPIV of the abdominal aorta in vivo - first results in humans
Stefan Engelhard and Jason Voorneveld (UTwente, Enschede)
- The influence of surrounding tissue on the mechanical characterization of abdominal aortic aneurysms
Niels Petterson (TU Eindhoven)
- Muscle blood flow assessment with Power Doppler Ultrasound during whole body exercise
Maarten Heres (TU Eindhoven)
- Is ultrasound imaging useful for detecting diastolic heart failure?
Clinical presentation by Bas van Dalen (Erasmus MC)
For more information please visit the website of the NVMU.