TU Delft Geo-engineering photo contest sponsored by KIVI Geotechniek, deadline 03-09-2018
Competition open to all (HBO) BSc students and Pre-master students in Civil Engineering and (Applied) Earth Sciences in the Netherlands!
This summer, capture with your camera ground engineering works or natural geohazards that you find intriguing, amazing, dramatic or simply very photogenic! Submit your photo with a catchy caption and a 100 words text explaining your cliché before Monday 03-09-2018, 8:30 AM and you might win a 500 Euro cash prize! Please see below the rules of the contest.
TU Delft geo-engineering staff and MSc students will shortlist the best 10 photos. The winning photo will be selected on 13-09-2018 by the audience of the “100 jaar Geotechniek” KIVI event. The prize, sponsored by KIVI Geotechniek, will be awarded on the same day. Spotlight on the 10 finalists and the winner is guaranteed!
Looking forward to seeing your photos!
On the behalf of TU Delft Geo-engineering section
Coordinator of the MSc in Geo-engineering
- Safety comes first!
- You can only submit one picture!
- You must have taken the picture yourself!
- In your text, indicate (among others) where and when you took the picture.
- Only jpg file format is allowed, max. file size 10 MB.
- Name your photo and associated text after your given name and family name. For example, Peter_van_der_Aarde.jpg and Peter_van_der_Aarde.pdf (do not use spaces or dots in the file-name)
- Submit your documents by e-mail to MasterGeoEng-CEG@tudelft.nl; Subject: photo contest- Summer 2018.
- Respect the deadline: Monday 03-09-2018, 8:30!
- You can qualify for the prize if you are registered as a (HBO) BSc or a Pre-master student in Civil Engineering or (Applied) Earth Sciences in the Netherlands for year 2017-2018 or 2018-2019.
- By participating in the contest, you allow TU-Delft and KIvI-Geotechniek to use your picture, without paying you copyrights, (you will be indicated as the photographer) for lectures and/or promotion.