Symposium: Shaping an Inclusive Energy Transition
Wednesday 26 September 2018 | 09:30 - 14:00
At the occasion of the inaugural address of Professor Zofia Lukszo, the Energy & Industry research group, Faculty of Technology, Policy and Management, Delft University of Technology, is organizing a symposium on the theme of how to shape an “Inclusive Energy Transition”.
The theme will be addressed from different perspectives which have been important to Zofia Lukszo throughout her academic career and which should appeal to all researchers and entrepreneurs who are engaged in the energy transition.
The confirmed speakers and the perspectives they will elaborate are:
- Prof. Ad van Wijk, Delft University of Technology: An integrative systems perspective on the development of the future energy system
- Dr. Marcelo Masera, EU Joint Research Centre, Petten: A policy perspective on the role of big data analytics in the digitalized future energy system
- Dr. Olga Malinkiewicz, Saule Technologies, Warsaw, Poland: Making the energy transition happen: an entrepreneurial and cultural perspective
- Prof. Maarten Verkerk, University of Maastricht: On the role of religion in technological innovation – the future energy system in an ethical perspective
- Prof. Margot Weijnen, Delft University of Technology: Creating value for society – the future energy system in a social value perspective
The symposium will be opened at 10:00 hrs and be concluded at 13.00 hrs. Lunch will be provided for all participants, from 13:00 to 14:00 hrs.
Please register below for the symposium.
Prof. Lukszo’s inaugural address starts on 26 September 2018 at 15:00 hrs in the Auditorium building, located at: Mekelweg 5, 2628 CC Delft. It's not necessary to register for this inaugural address, only if you would like to attend the symposium you can register below.