Elyta Widyaningrum won the Shunji Murai award
Our Elyta Widyaningrum won the best paper award, the Shunji Murai award, in ACRS (Asian Conference on Remote Sensing) 2019 in Daejeon, South Korea.
A young scientist who has submitted the best paper in advance to the coming ACRS shall be awarded Shunji Murai Award. The Shunji Murai winner is selected by the Evaluation.
The Evaluation committee consists of key Asian Association on Remote Sensing (AARS) members, chaired by Prof. Ryutaro Tateishi (Chiba University, Japan) with members:
- Prof. Armin Gruen (ETH Zurich, Switzerland)
- Prof. Clive Fraser (Melbourne University, Australia),
- Dr. Dinh Duong Nguyen (Editor-in-Chief, AJG, Vietnam)
- Prof. Junichi Susaki (Kyoto University, Japan)
- Prof. Peter Shih (National Chiao Tung Univ, China Taipei)
- Dr. Mitsunori Yoshimura (Infrastructure Specialist, ADB, Japan).