Vacancy 1: student assistant Coastal Dynamics
Are you looking for a job as a student assistant? The department of Hydraulic Engineering (CEG) has a job opening to be filled on short notice.
The work consists of organizing and adjusting the hundreds of images in the lecture notes of the MSc course Coastal Dynamics 1, in collaboration with the authors and library assistant.
It is part of a project to publish these lecture notes as an Open Textbook, such that it will be available online as a PDF and e-pub. For each image, the copyright status needs to be determined. A selection of the images (technical drawings, schematics, photos, graphs) needs to be replaced, adjusted or completely redone in Photoshop and/or InDesign.
- You are equipped with advanced Photoshop and InDesign skills:
- You are accurate and work independently and in a structured manner;
- You communicate clearly about your work and progress, with a proactive attitude;
- A background in Hydraulic/Coastal Engineering is helpful, but not strictly required.
- A contract until the end of the year (4-5 months), about 20 hours a week;
- Flexible working hours;
- Your salary is determined based on your current study progress.
Are you interested in this job? Please contact Judith Bosboom as soon as possible (CEG, room 3.66) or send an e-mail to J.Bosboom@tudelft.nl