Vacancy 2: student assistant Coastal Dynamics
Are you looking for a job as a student assistant? The department of Hydraulic Engineering (CEG) has a job opening to be filled on short notice.
The work consists of converting a complex Word document of about 600 pages to LaTeX, using an existing LaTeX template as a starting point. It is part of a project to publish the lecture notes of the MSc course Coastal Dynamics 1 as an Open Textbook. As an open textbook it will be available online as a PDF and e-pub.
- You are equipped with advanced Microsoft Word and LaTex skills;
- You are accurate and work in a structured manner;
- You like to work independently, in collaboration with the authors;
- You communicate clearly about your work and progress, with a proactive attitude;
- A background in Hydraulic/Coastal Engineering is helpful, but not required.
- A contract until the end of the year (4-5 months), about 20 hours a week;
- Flexible working hours;
- Your salary is determined based on your current study progress.
Are you interested in this job? Please contact Judith Bosboom (CEG, room 3.66) or send an
e-mail to J.Bosboom@tudelft.nl