#COCREATEMYCITY Cape Town – Want to go to South Africa?
Do you want to work in a multicultural and interdisciplinary team of students on the future of smart cities in South Africa? The Netherlands Embassy in South Africa invites motivated students from TU Delft to work on urban challenges identified by the City of Cape Town.
When: 7 – 22 November, 2019
Where: Cape Town, South Africa
What: In an interdisciplinary and multicultural team of students from the Netherlands and South Africa you will work to find tangible, innovative solutions to real life urban challenges in the City of Cape Town in the following sectors: Water, Transport & Logistics, Energy, Agriculture, and Healthcare. For a full list of the challenges please click here .
Under the guidance of experts and mentors from industry and institutions, you and your group will come up with a concept solution to a challenge and also develop a sustainable, implementable business model for the solution in order to stimulate the local business climate.
You will receive guidance in the following areas:
- Entrepreneurship & Enterprise development
- Bottom-up approach to Design Thinking
- Innovation and knowledge economy
How to apply:
- Be a max. of 3 minutes;
- Provide a personal introduction;
- Explain the reason you want to participate in #COCREATEMYCITY
- Include a motivation for which theme(s) you want to work on (Water, Transport & Logistics, Energy, Agriculture, and Healthcare).
- You must be enrolled as a TU Delft MSc student;
- You must be available for the whole #CCMC period, 7 – 22 November, 2019
Deadline: September 25, 2019.
Students will be provided with accommodation, on-site transportation, breakfast, snacks and lunch daily. Students have to pay for their own flight, dinners, and spending money.