Call for papers – Crossing Boundaries conference
The conference ‘Crossing Boundaries, towards a circular, sustainable and vital built environment’ will take place in the Parkstad region in the Netherlands from 23 to 25 March 2021. Ad Straub, Ruben Vrijhoef and Sultan Çetin-Öztürk (Circular Built Environment Hub, TU Delft) are members of the scientific committee of this conference.
The conference aims to create a platform on which knowledge on the subject can be exchanged on a scientific level, to study the environmental and economic implications and to share experiences on the latest developments in the field of circular building.
Authors are invited to submit abstracts. Topics for abstracts include:
- Circular building design methods and assessment
- Urban transformations for circular and sustainable cities
- Social acceptance of circular renovation concepts
- Adoption of technical supportive innovations
- Building envelope development in the circular economy
Submission deadline: 24 August 2020
More information can be found on the conference website.