International Women's Day 2021
News - 08 March 2021 - Communication
On the 8th March 2021, the EEMCS Diversity and Inclusion Team (EDIT) has celebrated the International Women's Day with the online event Choose to Challenge.
The event consisted of 4 main parts:
- Intro on EDIT. Who is EDIT? What does EDIT do?
- Numbers and Statistics on EEMCS.
- Facts resulting from gender studies.
- Tips and tricks to reduce the gender gap.
- Personal story of Odette Scharenborg.
- Interactive session. Which topics are important for the people of EEMCS?
Part 1-3 has been recorded. If you could not join the event, the recording can be requested by email.
You can download the slides, the summary of the interactive session, and interesting links on the topic by clicking on the buttons below :)
Thank you for joining this special event.
Happy International Women's Day!
NOTE: the slides published in this page report the numbers and statistics of EEMCS up to 2018 because, at this day, the data from 2019 and 2020 are still not available in Facts and Figures.