Update 22 September 2021
We’re pleased that in the latest press conference further easing of measures was announced for higher education. We are slowly emerging from the crisis, though we are not there yet. Based on this latest easing, we are looking at where more is possible in the short term, but no new schedule will be drawn up for the current quarter. We advise students to keep a close eye on Brightspace.
As of 25 September
- the maximum group size of 75 persons per separate room will no longer apply
- the obligation to wear face masks in educational buildings will be lifted; the wearing of face masks is therefore voluntary
- the compulsory 1.5 metre distance rule will be dropped; however, it is still a sensible idea to allow each other plenty of room
- the working from home advice will be slightly relaxed, namely: ”work from home when possible, come to the office if necessary”
We ask everyone to continue to observe the following:
- stay at home if you or one of your housemates are showing symptoms. More information on what to do in case of symptoms or infections
- take a self-test twice a week. Self-tests can be ordered free of charge by staff and students. More information at www.zelftestonderwijs.nl
- stick to the basic measures to prevent the spread of viruses (e.g. wash your hands regularly and thoroughly, do not shake hands, sneeze and cough into your elbow)
- more information about travelling abroad can be found here
Naturally, we will remain vigilant to developments and potential outbreaks, and we will keep in close touch with municipal health service GGD.
Finally, this is a complex time for all of us. Know you're not on your own. If you are having a hard time, please seek help. Our employees and students can contact their manager or study advisor at any time.