Safety measures coronavirus
Welcome at X! With the necessary measures, we can make sure that you can safely participate in our offer.
What can you expect from us?
Obviously we provide safe walking routes, clean rooms, good ventilation and disinfection columns. In addition, we ensure a limited amount of people in a room by reducing the number of participants and visitors. This way you can keep a distance of 1.5 meters at all times. And finally, the content of the lessons will also be adjusted, so that it meets the valid measures where necessary.
We can only to this together. What do we expect from you?
In order to minimize the chance of spreading the coronavirus, we ask you to adhere to the following conditions:
- Adhere to the RIVM guidelines and the guidelines of the TU Delft.
- Keep 1.5 meters distance from one another. In all team and contact sports, the 1.5 meter distance may be waived during the activity, for example with football, volleyball and dance. The 1.5 meter rule does remain in force for sports in which the 1.5 meter rule can be maintained, such as ticket hours/group lessons.
- If you experience symptoms related to the coronavirus, stay at home and get tested. Also stay at home if one of your housemates is showing symptoms.
- Good hygiene remains important. Wash your hands regularly. Cough and sneeze into your elbow. Do not shake hands.
- Changing rooms and showers are still closed. If you come to play sports, make sure you have changed before coming to X. Toilets are available in the entrance hall.
- Bring your own materials and/or instruments. You cannot borrow materials and instruments from X for the time being. You may use materials which comes standard in the rooms, such as a piano in a music studio.
- Bring as little stuff as possible. Some lockers are out of use, so take your bag with you.
- If you take part in activities that fall under your X subscription, make sure you have your Campus Card or X card with you.
- X operates a system of triage for participation in its range of activities and for the renting or booking of spaces. Visitors to Cafe X are also asked to fill in a registration form.
We trust that everyone agrees with the above conditions.