Links, forms & guides
- Graduation Guide 2020-2021
- Graduation forms
- Graduation agreement for thesis project at TU Delft (PDF file)
- Graduation agreement for thesis project at TU Delft (Word file)
- Graduation agremeent at a company
Graduation at a company
If you are going to graduate at a Company you are obliged to conclude the form 'Graduation Agreement', which must include the mandatory 'Appendix TU Delft Graduation Conditions'. The process is as follows:
- A graduation project at a Company first requires approval of the thesis supervisor from TU Delft on the content of the graduation project before a student can start executing the graduation project at the Company: The thesis supervisor from TU Delft and the Company shall cooperate to create a graduation project qualifying for graduation at TU Delft.
- The Company draws up the Graduation Agreement (with additional conditions) and encloses the TUD Graduation Conditions as an appendix.
- The Graduation Agreement is signed by the Company and the student.
- The company and / or student must submit the Graduation Agreement with the attachment to the contract manager of TU Delft (contractbureau-3ME@tudelft.nl) to be signed by the Dean.
- The latest version of the Graduation agreement and TUD Graduation Conditions can be downloaded at here in the topic Graduation forms.
- Student forms faculty 3mE (For submitting complete course list use Form 2 from Systems and Control. For changes on existing course list, use Form 3).