Ahmadi Dastjerdi, Ali
Ali Ahmadi Dastjerdi received his master degree in mechanical engineering from Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, in 2015.
Since June 2017, he joined the department of Precision and Microsystems Engineering as a full-time PhD student of Mechatronics at Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands. He focuses on frequency domain study of non-linear controllers such as reset controllers. He is investigating a new reset controller termed Constant in gain Lead in phase compensator. He recently developed a toolbox to analyze such controllers in frequency domain.
- Research interests
- Nonlinear Controllers
- Reset Controllers
- Precision Mechatronic Devices
- Intelligent Systems & Control
- Erasmus scholarship for sabbatical leave in Imperial college London
- Straightly Offered Admission for the Master Program in Mechanical Engineering at Amirkabir University of Technology
- Ali Ahmadi D., N. Saikumar, S. H. HosseinNia “Tuning guidelines for Fractional Order PID controllers: Rules of thumb”, Mechatronics, 2018
- Ali Ahmadi D., BM Vinagre, Y. Q. Chen, S. H. HosseinNia “Fractional Order PID controllers: A survey in the frequency domain”, Annual Review in Control, 2019
- Ali Ahmadi D., Mohammad Reza Movahedi, Javad Akbari “Optimization of warpage in selected laser sintering of polymer parts”, Additive Manufacturing, 2017,
- Ali Ahmadi D., Hamid Shahsavari A., “Crushing Analysis and Optimal Design of Different Length Bi-Thin Walled Cylindrical Tubes under Axial Impact loading”, Engineering Optimization, 2018,
- D, Valerio, N. Saikumar, Ali Ahmadi D., N. Karbasizade, S.H. HosseinNia, “Reset Control Approximates Complex Order Transfer Function”, Nonlinear Dynamics, 2019