Documents & Links
- 3mE PhD development timeline
- General Information
- How to sign forms in Adobe Acrobat
- PhD agreement (within the first 3 months of your PhD track)
- Informal 6 months progress meeting between 5-7 months you ask your promotor(s) and supervisor(s) if you are still on the right track. and if not there is now still space to adjust it.
Note, during the Go No Go meeting there is no space to adjust and there is no conditional Go.
Check first the Go / No Go reference card for the Go no Go timeline.
Your preparations before the Go No Go meeting (around 9 month after your start date)
- Announce to your promotor your go no go meeting must take place within the upcoming 3 months.
- Ask your promotor who your 3 committee members will be (the intended promotor cannot be a committee member as the promotor receives advice from the committee members). See the Go No Go form for detailed instructions on the regulations committee members.
- Contact your department secretary to organise the Go no Go meeting as she has access to all the agendas of the meeting members.
- Write a progress report based on the goals you needed to achieve formulated in your PhD agreement and should lead to the results you need to show during the Go No Go meeting.
- Fill out digitally the Go no Go form and print it out.
Actions after the Go No Go meeting
- Form A1 (promotor 1 and copromotor 2)
- Form A2 (promotor 1 and promotor 2)
- Form A3 (promotor 1, promotor 2 and copromotor)
- Form AX (all combinations that deviate from the combinations of Forms A mentioned above)
Yearly progress meeting should take place within 24 months, within 36 months and within 48 months when you are not ready with your PhD track. Send the signed Yearly progress meeting form as a scanned file via e-mail to graduateschool-3mE@tudelft.nl
Final Doctoral Education check (36-45 months)
After you have fulfilled a minimum of 45 GS credits in total, and minimum of 15 GS credits per category in your Doctoral Education programme you contact the 3mE Graduateschool for final Doctoral Education check.
Preparations Doctoral Defence:
Check the Defence timeline first
Form B should be signed by your corresponding promotor and to be send together with your final draft thesis, propositions to be send to the University Graduateschool via firstname.lastname@example.org. Check if the title page of your thesis meets the TU Delft requirements.