PhD Council 3mE
According to the Mission Statement, 3ME PhD council intends to support social and professional needs of the PhD community at the Faculty of 3ME by:
- Organising activities to improve social and professional interplay include presentations by researchers, workshops, company excursions and social events like the monthly PhD lunch meetings.
- Representing and supporting both academically and socially the 3mE PhD candidates, by providing a platform for regular interactions, feedback and support.
The 3mE PhD Council members represent the 3mE PhD community in the 3mE FGS-PhD Council meetings, inter-PhD council, Promood and other relevant bodies. The 3mE PhD council ideally consists of two representatives for every department within 3ME.
The 3mE PhD council is very interested in your feedback. Should you have remarks, questions regarding Doctoral Education, PhD Development Cycle or perhaps about other issues, please contact one of the 3mE PhD council members in your department or send an e-mail to PhDcouncil-3mE@tudelft.nl
Follow us on Instagram:
- PhD_Council-Newsletter-February 2022
- PhD_Council-Newsletter-December 2021
- PhD_Council-Newsletter-November 2021
- PhD_Council-Newsletter-October 2021
- PhD_Council-Newsletter-June 2021
- PhD_Council-Newsletter-May 2021
- PhD_Council-Newsletter-April 2021
- PhD_Council-Newsletter-March 2021
- PhD_Council-Newsletter-February 2021
- PhD_Council-Newsletter-January 2021