Preparations doctoral defence
Approval Doctoral Education programme
Before starting with the preparations for the doctoral defence your Doctoral Education programme should be approved by the Graduateschool 3mE first. When your Doctoral Education programme is not yet approved, contact directly the Graduateschool 3mE via graduateschool-3mE@tudelft.nl for a Doctoral Education check.
Steps to take
- Check the Defence timeline first
- Your Promotor needs to send your final draft thesis to the TU Delft library for a plagiarism scan via email@example.com
- Form B should be signed by your corresponding promotor and to be send together with your final draft thesis, propositions to be send to the University Graduateschool via firstname.lastname@example.org. Check if the title page of your thesis meets the TU Delft requirements.
- Check the overview of available PhD conferral ceremony dates.
- Form C which involves the composition of your doctoral committee is to be signed by your corresponding promotor and to be send to the University Graduateschool via email@example.com
- Form D to be send as approval of the thesis by your Defence committee members to the University Graduateschool via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Store your publications in the TU Delft Repository