- Unenroll as a student.
- You can change your contact details yourself on the alumni portal tudelftforlife.nl. If you don’t have an account yet you can simply e-mail us at email@example.com.
- Cancel your student loan.
- Turn on your Out of Office. Tip: Redirect emails to your private email account.
- Make a back-up of your account/Blackboard.
- If you still have library books, do not forget to return them.
Student travel card
Work and Benefits
- For help finding a job, contact the Career Centre.
- Not found a job yet? You can apply for social welfare benefits from the UWV (Employee Insurance Agency). If you are under the age of 27, you must have been job hunting for 28 days before you are entitled to receive benefits (keep your job applications!)
Moving or relocating abroad
- Are you planning to move abroad? On this page you will find everything you need to know about studying, living and working abroad.
- If you have a room via DUWO, you must move out within 6 months of finishing your studies. This is checked on an annual basis.
- Looking for somewhere to live? You can register with housing corporations or estate agents such as Vestia
If you have any questions about alumni affairs, contact the the TU Delft alumni team.