About the role
As company host you open the doors of your employer/company for fellow alumni, current TU Delft students, or staff. You help us to organize an incompany event (e.g an excursion, tour, lecture). The tasks can entail, but are not limited to:
- Give a lecture to the visitors of the event
- Arrange access to enter the company/facility for the visitors
- Assist in arranging catering for event
- Arrange a meeting room for presentation and/or network drinks
- Be point of contact for the visitors and TU Delft alumni relations
Several hours in preparation and during the event.
- Flexible, able to plan and organize work
- Customer focussed attitude
- Experience in event organising is a plus
Benefits of being involved:
- Connect to TU Delft community
- Exposure of your company to engineering audience
- Build your network, both personally and professionally
- Briefing and training from your Alumni Relations contact, if needed
- Meaningfully engage by offering content to TU Delft community
What can you expect from us?
- Arrange all means of communication and registrations around event.
- Promote your company hosted event via social media.
- Recommendation by TU Delft Alumni Relations on LinkedIn, if desired.
Do you want to host an alumni event at your company? Then please send an email to email@example.com and we will get in touch with you.Host a company event
TU Delft Alumni Relations
It is TU Delft’s mission to have an “impact for a better society”. TU Delft Alumni Relations contributes to this mission by building and maintaining a valuable relationship with TU Delft graduates. This creates a vibrant alumni community, in which alumni voluntarily invest their time, talent and network into TU Delft, its students, researchers and fellow alumni. Our goal is to enrich the student experience, to enable impactful research, to connect the curriculum to the needs of the labour market, and to expand the professional and personal network of alumni. This with the ultimate goal to facilitate impactful initiatives through the network.
Who are alumni volunteers?
Alumni who voluntarily invest their time, talent and network into TU Delft, its students, and the alumni community. By doing so, they are of great value to (the mission of) TU Delft and the whole TU Delft community. TU Delft requires each volunteer to read and comply with this Alumni Volunteer Code of Conduct in order to be eligible to participate in TU Delft alumni volunteer activities.